Custom Search

Filipina Actresses in the 80's

I happen to donwload from The Pirate Bay a Filipino movie titled "Silip". This movie has sex connotation and I wonder how do Filipina actresses do bold movies during those years.

The movie has a great audio and video quality since it is a DVD rip version. To my surprise, the act was so real it seems I was watching a rated x movie. I never thought they did it that way!

I even asked myself, were there no regulating bodies during those times? Today, if too much skin has been shown in the movie, it will be immediately rated as x by the MTRCB. Are we more conservative today than the 80's?

The movie itself was beautiful but there were a lot of sexy scenes that really made me amused they had those movies during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment